Bet you didn't know...
Cruelty-Free, Natural Ingredients, Best-selling products...we are constantly learning new facts about our favorite hair product line, Aveda!
Here are 5 facts from Aveda that we didn't know, that you may not either
1. Aveda is headquartered in Minnesota. Their founder, Horst Rechelbacher, was in a car accident while visiting Minneapolis and decided to settle here. He was a hairdresser, set up a salon here and the rest is history! Aveda was officially founded in 1978.
2. The first Aveda product ever was created in a sink OR a bathtub. Either way, Clove Shampoo is an iconic favorite!
3. Aveda's been cruelty-free since the founding in 1978. Their products are "people-tested," never tested on animals. Being a cruelty-free brand is an important part of Aveda's mission to care for the world we live in and for those we live with.
4. The bestselling products on Aveda.com are Shampure shampoo (a classic!) and Be Curly Curl Enhancer.
5. Aveda has over 50,000+ artists working worldwide!
We are so proud to be an Aveda salon and cannot wait to continue our natural ingredient, cruelty-free, best-selling journey with them!
Visit us for the FULL Aveda experience
12337 S. Rt. 59 #113 Plainfield, IL 60585