After hitting the COVID-19 "Pause" button for several weeks now, we have finally been able to press "Play"
We're so happy to be back in the salon and we cannot wait to see you!
Rest assured, to keep all of us as safe as possible, we are following all directives given to salons and spas by the CDC and State Department of Health. That being said, there are a few things we'd like you to keep in mind for your first visit.
1. You will receive a text up to 15 minutes BEFORE your appointment that will ask you to Reply Y to check in. This will let us know that you are here. When your stylist is ready for you, we will send you a text to come into the salon.
2. If you arrive early, please wait inside your vehicle. If the weather permits, we have socially distanced chairs out front of the salon, that you are welcome to use.
3. Masks must be worn at all times. Your stylist will help you maneuver the mask as she shampoos, applies color, etc.
4. Please wash and sanitize your hands. We will have hand sanitizer available throughout the salon to use as needed.
5. You are required to come to your appointment alone. We will not be able to accommodate extra family, children or friends. This is simply to keep the number of clients and stylists to as few as possible as directed by health officials.
6. For the safety of our Zen Family, if you are ill, experiencing flu like symptoms or have been around someone who has been in the past 2 weeks, PLEASE reschedule your appointment.
We cannot wait to welcome you back to your pre-COVID-19 beautiful self!
Zen Salon and Spa
12337 S. Rt. 59 #113 Plainfield IL 60585